Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [HBO] Game of Thrones

apakah itu berarti baelish dan Varys adalah komplotan.. dari meme diatas...??

^
    kayaknya sih ga mungkin ya.....
    hampir di sepanjang series mereka selalu berbeda pendapat

tp gw tetep kaget, kok varys mau nolong tyrion
    padahal dulu pas dimintai tolong ama ned dia ga mau

"Maybe not all of our efforts will be rewarded. But without effort, you will get nothing"
    Takahashi Minami

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thread paling Hot di l AKB48 Glossary l 48Fams l My Blog

bukan ga mau tapi ga bisa.. imho 2 ini paling 'berbahaya' dan game of thrones sejatinya 2 orang ini yang main
    baelish untuk dirinya sendiri, varys untuk 'greater good'.. i'll say that much for now

varys sebenarnya ga nyangka tyrion berbuat sejauh itu, makanya dikapal dia terlihat seperti org ling lung setelah aksi penyelaamtan, dan ketika ada suara rame rame dari castle mungkin dia berpikir "kenapa harus menjadi seperti ini ?"

biar lebih menarik harusnya tyrion dibuat jadi devilside aja kedepannya...dan benar2 jadi monster yg rela mati utk melihat semua org di kangslanding menderita.

"telling lies is sometimes acceptable,
    when the truth is too difficult to believe"

season 5 kapan sih tayangnya? november ya?

november !!?

tahun depan lah, kisaran bulan maret - april

kalo november mungkin maksud lu TWD kali

Quote Originally Posted by mobyokuzan View Post
    november !!?

tahun depan lah, kisaran bulan maret - april

kalo november mungkin maksud lu TWD kali
    maaf.. kurang lengkap, maksud saya november 2015 ... kan barusan mulai produksinya ..

bingung... TWD = ?

wah ga ngerti TWD, berarti hidup ente belum komplit

tau GOT tapi ga tau TWD ibarat makan banyak banyak tapi ga pake minum

the... white... d*cks??

Quote Originally Posted by meliakh View Post
    bingung... TWD = ?
    The Walking Dead, yang zombie-zombie itu

saya cuma sampe season 3 aja ngikutin TWD, jalan cerita kayak gini ga jelas penyelesaiannya sih
    next year™

ealah... itu... stop season 3.. too nihilistic, ndak ada payoff nya
    heck, even mad men pun kerasa lebih positif XD

baru beres nonton seasons 4
    tayangnya butuh setaun nontonnya cuma butuh sehari doang

best fight scene di season ini dibanding 3 yg kermarin ...
    terutama viper vs mountain..

gk banyak terkejut sih soalnya udah banyak kena spoiler duluan

tapi di eps 10 ...
    its blown everything, edyannn great twist buat beresin seasons
    BEYOND GENIUS !!!!!!!!

sembari nunggu GOT next session, skrg TWD sdh mulai sess 5 eps 2btw knp zombie skrg mulai rame dijadikan series yah ?dulu sempat ada zombieland, walaupun dicancel...nah skrg ada yg lebih abal2 lagi, Z nation.mau gmn pun kalo zombie yah tetep TWD lah... gamenya ada, komiknya ada, seriesnya ada...pokoknya lengkap.

gw udah berhenti nonton TWD sejak season 3 eps 2
    mau lanjut sampe sekarang ga ada niat

booooriiiiing
    di season 2 ceritanya cenderung bertele2
    seru pas season 1 doang

"Maybe not all of our efforts will be rewarded. But without effort, you will get nothing"
    Takahashi Minami

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thread paling Hot di l AKB48 Glossary l 48Fams l My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Kingform View Post
    gw udah berhenti nonton TWD sejak season 3 eps 2
    mau lanjut sampe sekarang ga ada niat

booooriiiiing
    di season 2 ceritanya cenderung bertele2
    seru pas season 1 doang
    Nonton seri zombie yg lain saja king... ada game nya, ada soundtracknya, ada series nya... Sailor Zombie...

tensinya baru keliatan skrg...kalo dibandingin sess dulu sama yg skrg yah jauhlah.

coba bayangin bila kaki lu dipotong lalu dijadikan santapan makan malam oleh segerombolan kanibal dan mrk bilang "You Taste Much Better Than We Thought You Would"

sambil ngeliatin sisa sisa kaki lu yg dipanggang di penggorengan

asli sakit ini yg garap cerita

[Game Of Thrones Season five Leaked online..]

Serial Game of Thrones season 5 sudah mulai tayang minggu tgl 12 April,

tetapi sebelum tayang di HBO Episode 1 sampai 4 sudah bisa di dapatkan di internet dengan kualitas gambar setara DVD... , diduga bocoran ini bersumber dari screener yg diberikan oleh HBO kepada pihak2 terkait

ga kebayang pihak HBO pasti kebakaran jenggot dengan kasus ini

Spoiler for news:

The first four episodes of Game of Thrones—the episodes sent out as screeners to reviewers everywhere, including yours truly—have been leaked online.
    This is bad news for HBO, which just rolled out its cable-free stand-alone streaming service (and Netflix competitor) HBO Now on Tuesday. For $15/month you can now cut your cable and watch HBO shows, like Game of Thrones, online when they air.
    That’s great news for many viewers, and something I was arguing for years ago (despite being told by many, many people that this would be the death of good TV.)
    Still, four leaked episodes constitutes nearly one half of Season 5, a season which I’ve argued is the most important yet in the series, and that’s a pretty big deal for any show. Will it turn off potential Now subscribers?
    That seems like a real possibility, at least for the month it rolls out.
    Gizmodo’s Maddie Stone argues that “If it were me, I’d pull a Netflix and release the entire season at once, so that my fans didn’t have to choose between avoiding weeks of internet spoilers and downloading the episodes illegally.”

That’s an interesting idea, of course, but HBO isn’t Netflix and many viewers still watch their HBO on regular old-fashioned TVs. Many more will never think to download episodes illegally. It’s a pretty big risk to just release everything at once. HBO is still beholden to traditional ratings expectations as well, unlike Netflix, and there’s no telling what binge-releasing would do to the ratings, but I doubt it would be good, at least in the short term.
    There’s still something to be said for mounting hype and excitement as the story unfolds over the weeks. Even having screeners for review purposes is a bit of a double-edged sword.

Forbes contributor Joseph Steinberg wonders whether the leaked episodes were hacked or leaked via screener copies.
    I think it’s almost certain that screeners were leaked. A hack would have almost certainly resulted in more episodes leaked. Besides it’s too much of a coincidence.
    Steinberg also writes, “Data should be stored and transmitted in encrypted formats, made available to only those people who need access to it in order to do their jobs, and treated as the valuable resource that it truly is. Also, to both discourage leaks and facilitate investigations if a leak were to occur, digital watermarking should be utilized when sensitive videos need to be distributed to outside parties; it is unclear if HBO did so with its digital screeners of Game of Thrones, but, if it did, the technology might help track down the source of the leak.”
    Just to clarify, HBO does include watermarks on its screeners and I’ve little doubt they only send screeners to people who need them to do their job. Perhaps whoever leaked these was able to circumvent this. It’s a shame that someone placed in a position of trust would break that trust, but I suppose when you screen the game of thrones you win or you die or something.
    Either way, I think that if you can legally access HBO’s programming, the responsible and ethical thing to do is to watch the show by paying for it or at least watching at a friend’s house. I realize that for many people with no access to HBO (because of their geographical location, usually) this is much more of a conundrum. If you already pay for HBO, downloading the leaked episodes is a bit of a grey area.
    But really, do you really want to spoil the show weeks in advance? Isn’t it a bit like opening Christmas presents the week before Christmas?
    Last edited by kupo; 13-04-2015 at 10:34 AM.

udah nonton eps 1-4

karena baru menyelesaikan bukunya yg pertama, masih seger ingatan si ini yg mana si itu masih idup ato ngga

Spoiler for ..:
    sayang sekali Ser Baristan Selmy
    next year™

gilak ini GOT kesini makin twist aja... keputusan Jhon Snow yang harus "kill the boy" preparing for next royal (colorful) weding, dan season ini saya liat banyak fokus ke intrik dari si littlefinger yang edan............... katanya bakalan ada hero yang dimatiin ne di season ini,

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast