Thread: Cyber Crime : Penipuan

Cool Cyber Crime : Penipuan

Marak banget ya penipuan,
    Imel dihacked, penipu nyaru jadi orang yang imelnya dihack,
    Kirim imel ke semua orang yang ada di list imel tsb dan melancarkan aksi penipuan.
    Kapan lalu dapat email dari seorang Bhikkhu.
    Saya sendiri memang ga terlalu sering berkorespondensi tapi pernah email2an dan punya kontak no whatsappnya.
    Ini bhikkhu asal Sri Lanka, tinggal di Singapore sering diminta ceramah dhammadesana ke berbagai negara.

Ini imelnya :
    Just hoping this email reaches you fast, I'm sorry for this emergency and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Turkey but I just have to let you know my present situation. Everything was fine until I was robbed on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't seriously hurt but I lost my money, wallet phone and everything i had with me. I immediately contacted my bank in order to block my cards and also made a report at the nearest police station. I've been to the embassy and they are helping me with my documentation so i can fly out but I'm urgently in need of some funds to pay for my hotel bills and my flight ticket home, I will definitely REFUND as soon as back home. It was a terrible experience to go through but looking on the bright side, I wasn't seriously hurt or injured and I'm still alive which is the most important thing.

Please kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you details on how to get funds to me. I will check my email every 30 minutes for your reply because it's the only way i can reach you.

Thank you
    With Metta
    Bhante

Dari emailnya saya sudah merasa janggal, ga mungkinlah seorang bhikkhu sendirian. Pasti ada dayakanya.
    Kalaupun sampai sendirian ke negara lain, kan ada Vhr yang invite dia. Jadi ada yang ngurusin.

Trus iseng kureply... .
    Tahu dari mana saya itu kalau beneran si Bhante. Soalnya email yang digunakan bukan email yang pernah kontak2an dengan saya.

Eh dia reply lagi

Spoiler for reply:
    Thank you for your response I really appreciate it, I feel so relieved at the sight of your email. You can get funds to me through western union money transfer to my name. All you need is my name and location to send it to. You can get it done from a post office or any western union outlet close to you. Below is my name and location to send it to:

Receiver's Name: K******** R**********
    Location Address: No 129 80300 Mecidiyekoy Istanbul, Turkey
    Amount: $2,850

Kindly email me the confirmation number as soon as you are done, you will need to get back to me with the western union MTCN number and the complete sender's name as written on the western union receipt to enable me pick up the money, you can also send me the receipt too.

I will be glad to see this work out and can pay you back as soon as i get back.
    Let me know if this is OK with you

Thank you
    With Metta
    Bhante

Spoiler for reply dia lagi:
    Did you get the email i sent to you on how to get the money to me? The lady at the western union said you can locate the closest western union around you with this linkhttp://local.westernunion.com/locator/ Please let me know when you head out to western union. I'm really glad you can help and i promise to refund it as soon as i get back home

Thank you so much.
    With Metta
    Bhante

Wah niat bener dia sampai bikin ID palsu.
    Kaco nih, ga takut karma buruk pa ya?
    Melakukan penipuan... mengatas namakan seorang bhikkhu pulak.
    Dari awal sudah yakin sih ini cuma tipu2,
    Dan bhikkhunya udah saya whatsapp ternyata memang dia masih di Singapore.
    Dan mengkonfirmasikan kalau emailnya dihacked.

Nah bagaimanakah pencegahan agar email kita tidak dihacked?
    Berbagi tips yuk.

Gunakan password yang digenerate
    Saya pribadi hanya login email dari gadget pribadi.
    Tidak pernah menggunakan fasilitas wifi umum
    Verifikasi via ponsel tiap kali mau login.
    Tidak pernah buka link aneh2 dari imel

ga pernah buka imel aneh2 kecuali dari divisi sendiri ato divisi lain di kantor yang isinya kerjaan wkwkwkwkw

klo password imel sih, IMHO sama aja kaya password ATM Ca
    klo bisa ganti password secara rutin, ntah periodik atau random
    terus gunakan kombinasi angka dan hurup (klo imel)

lainnya ya sama kaya yang udah di tulis

Yg rawan penipuan jual beli online

jual beli akhir2 ini emang rada parah. yg kecolongan bukan cuma lewat online doang, bahkan diajak COD pun sempat ada korban yg kena penipuan.

makin canggih nipunya

"telling lies is sometimes acceptable,
    when the truth is too difficult to believe"

yg jual bisa nipu,yg beli jg bsa nipu

wkwk..

coba-coba
    wah kasus gini wkwk penipuan online ya

coba-coba
    Kalo Ga Salah Ini Dah Lama Sih Ya,

Kalo Kasus Temen Dulu Ampe Di Telepon..
    Yang Ngomong Sok Sok Inggris Gitu Aksen Nya...
    Bilangnya Doi Mau Ke Indo, Trus Nitip Duit...
    Pake W.U

Hadeuh

Ati Ati Aja Lah Sekarang Mah...