Quote Originally Posted by E = mc˛ View Post
Dan ini yg jadi alasan kenapa saya mendukung jika tidak ada pembuatan film Batman setidaknya dalam 10 tahun ke depan--atau sampai Nolan mengakhiri karirnya di dunia perfilman.

I loved complex superhero stories. But The Dark Knight Rises and Man of Steel are unwatchable crap. The Nolanization of American Pop Culture continues -- the superhero genre has turned to Nolan-esque pretentious angst and over complicated action sequences. And Superman is now a paranoid schizophrenic riddled with guilt over his superpowers. Damn.

Maybe Nolan's films aren't for me but i find them vastly overrated and overhyped, Batman Begins and The Prestige are the exceptions.
Hey, someone said exactly the same thing about Superman.

wing ✭ Bronze
December 2014 edited December 2014
Oleh-oleh dari Festival Sinema Prancis 2014,

Man of Steel (2013)
Karena hari weekend saya biasanya mendedikasikan untuk film-film yang "ringan", saya jadi tergoda untuk menonton film ini. Lagian, ada nama Nolan tercantum di posternya. Keputusan yang sangat saya sesali kemudian.

Unwatchable crap. The Nolanization of American Pop Culture continues -- Superman is now a paranoid schizophrenic riddled with guilt over his superpowers. I mean seriously -- WTF? Zack Snyder brings his clueless homo-eroticism to the project, fetishizing Superman's hyper-muscular torso to an extent that won't be a surprise to those of us who remember his horrific 300. Michael Shannon's General Zod is way too indebted to Heath Ledger's Joker to come to life in any interesting way, the list of offenses goes on and on. And on.
0.5/5