Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015

What did I say? It is going to be one hell of a year! Another aircraft crashed at the end of last year and I already had a big argument with hubby over it. It scared me as I dreamed of airplanes crashing previously. Very strange dreams. I saw the passengers leaving the planes or the remains, they looked happy as if they just landed safely somewhere nice. I can't help it if I feel very strong about this accident, they all died.

To be told that your family passed away was not a nice feeling. It left a big hole on my throat, I couldn't breathe let alone speak.

No, I ain't aviation expert, I screamed at my hubby. But at least I know when something is not right and if it was caused by a stupidity then it should not happen again. Somebody has to do something, humans can't just give up without trying.

You'll know the truth when they find the blackbox.

Will it be the truth? How do you know that they will tell you the truth? And how this "truth" going to make things any better? And which one will matter, the "truth" or what you can do about it? You're an aviation expert yourself, you and your mates. Have you done anything??
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

waduhhhhh saya gak ngerti nih bacanya .. *mesti pake jasa google lagi nih

happy new year!

i just realize that my english is very terrible lately. i've been using Singlish!!!
    i need more practice before moving to singapore again.
    speaking of moving to singapore, i wonder if i have the chance to work there again.
    sure, i have master's degree now instead of bachelor degree a few years ago, but i'm not young anymore. 30 is not young, right? *gosh, i'm feeling old*
    to do lists:
    - renew my passport
    - apply for a job in singapore
    - move to singapore

easy as 1, 2, 3....... no?
    Space available for Ads.
    PM for nego

Sure, Shaka. 30 is ancient. Your life is over so you'd better bury yourself.
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

ancient? thank God i'm not a living fossil, yet .
    Space available for Ads.
    PM for nego

BTW, my English is not that good either. I have noticed a couple of errors already but I will keep writing. I would love to write a book one day so I consider myself exercising my writing skills at the moment.

The courses details have finally arrived today, that means back to my study.

Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mbok jamu View Post
    You'll know the truth when they find the blackbox.

tell me tell me... tell me what you think!

And how this "truth" going to make things any better?
    it's still better than don't know anything, or not?
    CURE SUNSHINE WA KAKKOSUGIRU.

I felt quite proud when reading the first paragraph of Reuter's today: Indonesia has cracked down on the sale of cheap tickets for domestic flights to ensure that airlines do not cut corners on safety, the transport ministry said on Thursday. In 2007 the European Commission banned all Indonesia-based airlines from flying to the European Union after a series of accidents; that was embarrassing enough. Months ago I said to hubby that not everyone can fly, hopefully now it will reduce the number of cheap flights and put the people back in the form of transportation that they can actually afford.

'They died defending freedom of expression, secularism. They died so we can stay free in this country in France in 2015,' said the partner of 'Charb' – Stephane Charbonnier, editor of Charlie Hebdo.

I don't understand. Where do these people actually live? In France or Pakistan, or maybe even Afghanistan? Stay free? Are they living in war and in fear? Did their women get beheaded or children get murdered for no apparent reason? They spoke as if they had no freedom whatsoever? In France? Bien sur!
    Last edited by mbok jamu; 10-01-2015 at 10:31 PM.

sure there is no freedom in France when someone can attack anything what they want

for me, for us, freedom is illusion
    human only get the happiness not from the freedom, but from bless, from anything you have now, and from anything will you take in the next level of life

Blockage of the two probes during climbing, flight control laws continued to order the nose down pitch rate, loss of control of the aeroplane? Air Craft Manual procedures?

I had no choice but to contact the DETE today, informing them how slack some people have been. Trying to penalise me for something I didn't do? Yea rite! Did they really think I would have just accepted it?

Some people just never thought of the consequences, were they ignorant or arrogant? They thought others would just put up with their sh!t. Well.. I have given them time to act. This mbok ain't takin' none of dat crap.

Dealing with slackers is very exhausting sometimes and they have this big titles after their names. Sh!t, man. If those people could call themselves managers or directors, I could run for prime minister!

There's something about Indonesian movies. You know, when they are trying too hard to make everything looks beautiful on the screen? Farmers with ironed clothes and shiny hoes? Even in Scotland they ain't that clean. I wonder if these film makers ever did any research, to actually sit and observe, not just put their imagination of how it should be. If it was a biography, if it was real life, then they should have presented it the way it was. As if they did not want to get their actors dirty. Duh.

then don't watch

busyed dah... ini pada ngomon apa ya.....
    saya cuman tau BTW-nya aja...

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 PM ----------

baru tau, kalo ini pengetahuan umum dan bahasa....

That grammar nazi's an ass, but he is right that you're stupid. Quote of the day. If you don't know how to use it, don't use it. Simple. Stick to your own language, be proud of your own heritage or you just make a fool of yourself.Unless, of course, you are here, practising.
    Last edited by mbok jamu; 02-02-2015 at 06:36 PM.

LOL. That thread is too funny but I have no energy to leave any comment there. It's a shame towards the end she gets bullied by others.

Anyway, back to business. Overwhelmingly positive customer response. I'm very happy although feeling a bit tired these days. Can't think anymore, time to sleep. Zzz

What's the best thing I could do at the moment?Need to keep that in my mind and play it over and over again in my head with everything that's going in my life at the moment. I told you, it's hard to be an adult. You got a lot to think about, to consider, to manage, to decide wisely. No, no turning a blind eye or sweeping it under the carpet coz YOU know it is there. Sometimes you got to make the toughest decision, sometimes you got to fight for it. And sometimes the best thing to do is not to do anything at all. You just sit there quietly and let the world sort itself out. And that's what I call growing up: when you know what to do.

It's scary to see things that I said would happened happen. I can't say "I've told you" coz I care about this person. Think about yourself, I said, coz nobody else would. Have a goal in your life, something that makes you smile when your time is up. Some have families as their goals, some have careers, some dedicate their lives for their countries or other people. It does not matter what it is so long as it's your own choice. You got to have "a baby" in your life, something to wake up to. Everyone else has made their choice now and left her wondering what she has done wrong. Sigh.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast