Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1483

Thread: Sambil browsing KM dengerin lagu apa?

  1. #1
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694

    Sambil browsing KM dengerin lagu apa?

    Klo malem gw sering dengerin Kirk Whalum...


  2. #2
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694


    Kenny G jga suka ...

  3. #3
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694



    "Home"

    Another summer day
    Has come and gone away
    In Paris and Rome
    But I wanna go home
    Mmmmmmmm

    May be surrounded by
    A million people I
    Still feel all alone
    I just wanna go home
    Oh, I miss you, you know

    And Iíve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
    Each one a line or two
    ďIím fine baby, how are you?Ē
    Well I would send them but I know that itís just not enough
    My words were cold and flat
    And you deserve more than that

    Another aeroplane
    Another sunny place
    Iím lucky, I know
    But I wanna go home
    Mmmm, Iíve got to go home

    Let me go home
    Iím just too far from where you are
    I wanna come home

    And I feel just like Iím living someone elseís life
    Itís like I just stepped outside
    When everything was going right
    And I know just why you could not
    Come along with me
    'Cause this was not your dream
    But you always believed in me

    Another winter day has come
    And gone away
    In even Paris and Rome
    And I wanna go home
    Let me go home

    And Iím surrounded by
    A million people I
    Still feel all alone
    Oh, let me go home
    Oh, I miss you, you know

    Let me go home
    Iíve had my run
    Baby, Iím done
    I gotta go home
    Let me go home
    It will all be all right
    Iíll be home tonight
    Iím coming back home

  4. #4
    pelanggan tetap Alip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,635
    Ini lagi dengerin alarm kebakaran gedung...

    Perhatian-perhatian
    saat ini kami sedang melakukan pengujian tanda bahaya kebakaran...
    harap tenang dan jangan panik
    terima kasih...
    "Mille millions de mille milliards de mille sabords!"

  5. #5
    Chief Cook ndableg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,900
    radio saja

  6. #6
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Alip
    Ini lagi dengerin alarm kebakaran gedung...

    Perhatian-perhatian
    saat ini kami sedang melakukan pengujian tanda bahaya kebakaran...
    harap tenang dan jangan panik
    terima kasih...
    Alip serius ?? yah udah klo udah ada yg mateng call gw

    Quote Originally Posted by ndableg
    radio saja
    jangan2 FOA

  7. #7
    Chief Cook etca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    aarde
    Posts
    11,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Alip View Post
    Ini lagi dengerin alarm kebakaran gedung...

    Perhatian-perhatian
    saat ini kami sedang melakukan pengujian tanda bahaya kebakaran...
    harap tenang dan jangan panik
    terima kasih...
    eh emang lagi ada himbauan dari pemerintah pa yak?
    kemarin di kantor juga ada pelatihan kebakaran.

    lagi dengerin lagu Mike Burn, Who can u trust.

  8. #8
    pelanggan setia gembel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    perbatasan
    Posts
    2,068
    Instrumennya 12 Girls Band
    belajar nge-blog di ferylife.blogspot.com

  9. #9
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by etca
    eh emang lagi ada himbauan dari pemerintah pa yak?
    kemarin di kantor juga ada pelatihan kebakaran.

    lagi dengerin lagu Mike Burn, Who can u trust.
    kirain becanda ada kebakaran wkwkwk...
    latihan kebakaran itu hrs yg gedung2 tinggi.. emang gedung kntr etca brp lantai ?

  10. #10
    lagi dengerin lagunya oasis, don't look back in anger

    Spoiler for don't look back in anger:
    Slip inside the eye of your mind
    Don't you know you might find
    A better place to play
    You said that you'd never been
    But all the things that you've seen
    Will slowly fade away

    So I start a revolution from my bed
    'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
    Step outside, summertime's in bloom
    Stand up beside the fireplace
    Take that look from off your face
    'cause You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

    And so Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
    Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    Take me to the place where you go
    Where nobody knows, if it's night or day.
    Please don't put your life in the hands
    Of a Rock 'n Roll band
    and throw it all away

    Gonna start the revolution from my bed
    'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
    Step outside the summertime's in bloom
    Stand up beside the fireplace
    Take that look from off your face
    You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

    And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by.
    her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
    Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late and we're walking on by
    Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger, don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    It's not today.


    "Maybe not all of our efforts will be rewarded. But without effort, you will get nothing"
    Takahashi Minami

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thread paling Hot di l AKB48 Glossary l 48Fams l My Blog

  11. #11
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingform
    lagi dengerin lagunya oasis, don't look back in anger

    Spoiler for don't look back in anger:
    Slip inside the eye of your mind
    Don't you know you might find
    A better place to play
    You said that you'd never been
    But all the things that you've seen
    Will slowly fade away

    So I start a revolution from my bed
    'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
    Step outside, summertime's in bloom
    Stand up beside the fireplace
    Take that look from off your face
    'cause You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

    And so Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
    Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    Take me to the place where you go
    Where nobody knows, if it's night or day.
    Please don't put your life in the hands
    Of a Rock 'n Roll band
    and throw it all away

    Gonna start the revolution from my bed
    'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
    Step outside the summertime's in bloom
    Stand up beside the fireplace
    Take that look from off your face
    You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

    And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by.
    her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
    Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late and we're walking on by
    Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger, don't look back in anger
    I heard you say

    It's not today.
    hip-hop yah? dance nya asyik jga ...


  12. #12
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    lagi dengerin Release Me


  13. #13
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694

  14. #14
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    Duh.. malem ini HOT banget !!


  15. #15
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    Jennifer jga OK banget!!


  16. #16
    pelanggan setia Kilat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,203
    hmm .. dengerin radio tetangga
    setiap hari .. hampir seharian
    mau bikin signature baru tapi kehilangan teksnya

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ancuur View Post
    hip-hop yah? dance nya asyik jga ...
    lagunya yang ini pakde....

    Last edited by Kingform; 19-06-2011 at 01:21 PM.


    "Maybe not all of our efforts will be rewarded. But without effort, you will get nothing"
    Takahashi Minami

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thread paling Hot di l AKB48 Glossary l 48Fams l My Blog

  18. #18
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694
    browsing di youtube yg keluar yg gw punya kong... ow yg ini yah...

  19. #19
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694

  20. #20
    dokter RSJ - KM ancuur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RSJ - KM Jabatan:____ Dokter Jiwa
    Posts
    15,694


    Spoiler for :

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •