PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Movie Quotes

keremus
11-04-2011, 08:22 AM
The Godfather
Di Sisilia, permpuan lebih berbahaya daripada senapan (Calo)

Saya akan membuat penawaran yang tak bisa ditolak (Don)

Boys Before Flower (Korea)
Jika semua laki-laki mati di dunia ini, aku takkan memilihmu (Jandi ke Jun Pyo) :))

-saya edit untuk diindonesiakan-

E = mc²
11-04-2011, 09:27 AM
kalo yg demen ngegombal, wajib nonton film The Notebook ::elaugh::

"The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. " :P

ndugu
11-04-2011, 09:41 AM
When harry met sally (di film ini banyak banget quotes2 lucu :cengir: )

- When I buy a new book, I always read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends. --- oleh harry :lololol:
- saat saya beli buku baru, saya selalu baca halaman terakhir dulu. Dengan demikian, kalo saya mati sebelum selesai baca bukunya, saya tau bagaimana akhir ceritannya

Satu lagi dari film yang sama, dialog:

Harry Burns: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
Sally Albright: Which one am I?
Harry Burns: You're the worst kind; you're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance. :lololol: :lololol:

Yang ini saya ga tau gimana terjemahin kata maintenance ::elaugh::

River
11-04-2011, 06:02 PM
V for Vendetta
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

banyak huruf V nya.. :D

Terminator
i'll be back
Hasta la vista, baby

Lord of the Rings 2
My precious

Forrest Gump
My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get

kunderemp
11-04-2011, 06:14 PM
The Matrix
There is different between knowing the path and walking the path.

Batman Begins
It's what I do defines me.

kandalf
11-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Ehem.. ehem... signature-nya si Kund.. prikitiew!

Sauron
11-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Ikutan ah... :)

Cast Away:
"Wilsooooonnnnnnnnn... Wilsooonn... (hiks)... ohh... Wilsoonnn... Never again... Never again."

Nowitzki
12-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Michael Corleone (Al Pacino): My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a President or senator. (Ayahku tidaklah berbeda dengan pemimpin lainnya, pria manapun yang mempunyai kekuasaan, seperti Presiden atau Senator)
Kay Adams (Diane Keaton): Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed (Tak sadarkah kau betapa naifnya dirimu, Michael? Presiden dan Senator tidak membuat orang-orang terbunuh.)
Michael Corleone: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay? (Oh, Siapa sebenarnya yang naif, Kay?)

-The Godfather-

Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. (Membutuhkan keberanian yang besar untuk melawan/menghadapi musuhmu, tapi memerlukan lebih besar dari itu untuk melawan/menghadapi temanmu)

-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone-

lighterheaven
12-04-2011, 01:56 AM
It's from my favourite movie, "Hellboy":

Hellboy: I wish I could do something about this. But I can't. But I can promise you two things. One: I'll always look this good.
[Liz laughs]
Hellboy: Two: I'll never give up on you... ever.
Liz Sherman: I like that.

Nowitzki
12-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Never hate your enemies. It clouds your judgment.

-The Godfather-

A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

-The Godfather-

Gabe: Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn't about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there.

-Little Manhattan-

Jenna: Cal, are you happy? I mean, when you call yourself a happy man, do you really mean it?
Cal: You ask a serious question, I'll give you a serious answer: Happy enough. I don't expect much. I don't get much, I don't give much. I generally enjoy whatever comes along. That's my answer for you, summed up for your feminine consideration. I'm happy enough.

- Waitress -

Lion turtle: The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.

Kalau kita terus mencari yang terbaik untuk menjadi pasangan hidup kita, suatu saat pasti saya juga akan ninggalin kamu...(Agus kepada Lani)

-Jomblo-

Human beings are designed for many things. Loneliness isn't one of them.

-Desperate Housewives -

Tinkerbell: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

-Peter Pan -

Gabe: The truth is, you come into this world alone and leave it the exact same way.

-Little Manhattan-

Be or not to be, that's the question

-Hamlet-

Dear Leonard. To look life in the face. Always to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it. To love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard. Always the years between us. Always the years. Always the love. Always the hours.

-The Hours-

Here's the deepest secret no one knows.
Here is the root of the root...
and the bud of the bud...
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life.
Which grows higher than the soul can hope...
or mind can hide.
It is the wonder
that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart.

-In Her Shoes-

Agitho_Ryuki
05-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Kingdom of heaven:

Balian of Ibelin: [to the people of Jerusalem] It has fallen to us, to defend Jerusalem, and we have made our preparations as well as they can be made. None of us took this city from Muslims. No Muslim of the great army now coming against us was born when this city was lost. We fight over an offence we did not give, against those who were not alive to be offended. What is Jerusalem? Your holy places lie over the Jewish temple that the Romans pulled down. The Muslim places of worship lie over yours. Which is more holy?
[pause]
Balian of Ibelin: The wall? The Mosque? The Sepulchre? Who has claim? No one has claim.
[raises his voice]
Balian of Ibelin: All have claim!
Bishop, Patriarch of Jerusalem: That is blasphemy!
Almaric: [to the Patriarch] Be quiet.
Balian of Ibelin: We defend this city, not to protect these stones, but the people living within these walls.

Ronggolawe
05-03-2012, 12:00 PM
You Can't Handle the Truth oleh Kol. Nathan R.
Jessup (Jack Nicholson) dalam A Few Good Men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom! You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

spears
05-03-2012, 12:22 PM
::ungg::

"You know that saying, that when God closes a door he opens a window...
well, sometimes out of nowhere .. he'll do you one better... he'll kick a whole wall down".

~Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan, Glee, "Furt"

kandalf
05-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Bila kumarah, aku menggila
- ketua Geng Parang, THE RAID

Selamat bekerja dan jangan lupa bersenang-senang
- Tama, THE RAID

Fere
05-03-2012, 01:16 PM

Robinson Crusoe : "This is my island..!"
-Robinson Crusoe-

Agitho_Ryuki
05-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Penguin of Madagascar (Global TV)
Skiper: Teman adalah musuh yang belum menyerang

silverjade
05-03-2012, 04:47 PM
"I'am you home....and you are my home" -swept from the sea-
"you is kind. you is smart. you is important" -the help- (yeah, using "you is")
"I'm having an old friend for dinner" -silence of the lambs-
"Frankly my dear...I don't give a damn" -gone with the wind-

gogon
05-03-2012, 05:20 PM
"Be Like Water, my friend" ~ Bruce Lee

lighterheaven
05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Henry Frankenstein: Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!
Victor Moritz: Henry - In the name of God!
Henry Frankenstein: Oh, in the name of God! Now I know what it feels like to be God!

-Frankenstein, 1931-

TheCursed
09-03-2012, 11:47 AM
V for Vendetta:
V: Remember, remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
V: It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto, in honor of the holiday that she seems to have taken from these parts, and in recognition of the impostor that stands in her stead.

Equilibrium
Cleric Preston: Not without incident.

The Matrix
Neo: I need Guns. Lots of Guns.

Constantine
John Constantine: Constantine. John Constantine, A$$hole.(Kalo Constantine ngajar DADA di Hogwarts, HP and his scoobie-wannabe-gank will had a spine and common-sense, Vodkamort and his merry-posse will be Lucifers b1tches in three books, and Book seven will be dealing with Cthulhu level bigbad.. ::ngakak2:: )

Bravehart
William Wallace: Freedooooooooommmm !!

A Few Good Men
Col. Jessep:You Can't Handle The Truth !

The Silence of Lambs
Hannibal 'The Cannibal' Lector: Hello Clarice.

Batman Forever
Edward 'The Riddler' Nygma: Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Who's afraid of The Big Black Bat.

Pirates of Carribean
Captain Jack Sparrow:Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.
All:Yo Ho. Yo Ho. A Pirate's life for me.

Col. Quaritch: You are not in Kansas anymore.

Army of Darkness
Ash Williams: This is my BOOM STICK !

Leonidas: This. Is. SPARTA !

Leonidas: Spartans! What is your profession?
Spartans: WAR ! WAR ! WAR !

The Dark Knight
The Joker: Why so Serious, SON ?!

Die Hard(Series)
John McClane: Yippie kay aye, mother f**ckers.

theCuriousOne
12-03-2012, 01:17 AM
The Adventure of Tintin (2011)

Captain Haddock: Failed. There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure. A fool. A loser. A hopeless souse. Don't you ever say it of yourself. You send out the wrong signal, that is what people pick up. Don't you understand? You care about something, you fight for it. You hit a wall, you push through it. There's something you need to know about failure, Tintin. You can never let it defeat you.

James Bond

James Bond : Dry Martini. shaken, not stirred.

Harry Potter
Albus Dumbledore : It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. (Sorcerer's Stone)

Sirius Black : If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. (The Goblet of Fire)

Sherlock (BBC)

Sherlock Holmes : 'Don't make people into heroes John, heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.'

Kingform
12-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Back to The Future 1-2-3
Marty: this is heavy
Doc: Great scott!

Back to The Future 3
Marty: Great scott!
doc: I know, this is heavy

win66ih
12-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Pulp Fiction:

Butch: I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie.
Fabienne: Blueberry pie.
Butch: Okay, maybe not that fast. But pretty fast, alright?

Watchmen:

Rorschach: This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face.