PDA

View Full Version : My Experience in Philosophy Class in Wednesday, 3rd December, 2008

Agitho_Ryuki
21-02-2011, 03:19 PM
My Classmate asked question about his policy in his family. He thinks that truth is true think based on importance. He inculcates at the family of dogma of truth of which he believing. Dr. Marsigit’s responses are impressive. He has a notion that in family, he inculcates truth in democratizing. Every family member has rights and talking rights have a notion. Dr. Marsigit also respects the family member so that they develop and build their own world. Forcing our idea to others without thinking about their mind is unwise action.

Like it’s said before, everyone has their own world and has their own mindset. We have no privilege to interference their world and mind. We can only suggest and recommend, but it is strongly recommended that we do not force them to follow our mind.

There is no single principles in this world, I mean human world. Single principle exists only in religion world or faith but not in social community. When we argue that our principles are the best, there is someone else that argues that their principles are the best. If we force our mind to them then we have done inadvisable things.

ndugu
11-03-2011, 12:39 AM
any other philosophical experience you went through today? :mrgreen: