Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2016

I think I have made a good decision. I refuse to be vindictive, perhaps I've softened down or I'm getting old.

Something has changed, I feel numb these days, mati rasa. It is actually not bad at all, I sleep better now. Reminding myself to not to worry about anything until it happens is actually working! It's also amazing when I just shrug my shoulders and care less.

The project will start in a couple of weeks time so I better re-visit my business plan now.
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

Minonokuni knives
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

Denpasar - Bandung. Some idiots still refused to queue, even a young woman with hairy legs in ankle boots. Who the hell wear boots in Indonesia? Of course I had to say something to embarrass the cattle class. It's their attitude that have lowered themselves to that level.

Bandung, my home. For a month they had no city water, did nothing but concluded that Ridwan Kamil was useless. I twitted PDAM and the Mayor, got a good response, a valve was repaired and now the water is running like normal.

FFS!

I wear boots sometimes
    Popo Nest

Please don't tell me you have hairy legs as well, I found the image very disturbing.

Indonesia is far too hot to wear boots, even Australia is not cold and comfortable enough for them.

I love A. Fuadi. I love his books, was so happy to finally have all of his trilogy. He's insipiring and makes wonder if I should write as well, something that could help others someday, something as powerful. But who wants to read my story, others have more to talk about. Hmph.

I don't have hairy legs...
    I wear them since it's convenience (..for me)
    Popo Nest

New year, new job.

Feeling very blessed, feeling like someone was watching over me and making sure I was doing the right thing. I didn't even have to wait for 2 months this time. Alhamdulillah.

It's going to be a very busy year, work and business is going to be my whole life.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234