Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2014

Got a special card today.

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

In KL waiting for my flight to Bandung. I'm coming, Mami!

Even just for a wee while I would be her chauffeur, even Bandung is always macet. She used to driving her kids around as part of her busy schedule. She would even take me with her vespa if my older siblings had to borrow her car. My super Mum is still working, still likes to chat in watsapp, still goes out by herself even now she has to take taxi. She wants to go Umroh again, that's her last wish. Hopefully we can go soon, amin.
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

wah, musim liburan, pada pulang kampung ya
    have fun mbok

Always wanted to know how it feels to be fat and now I am! But not obese yet. It feels heavy, everything is nyembul and nyempil. And man, I feel sleepy all day. Lucky Mami got a new driver so I could have a snooze whenever it was macet. Bandung is getting hotter but fat makes me sweaty even more. It makes everything bigger, I feel very montok. This is bad.

pelanggan setia
    Quote Originally Posted by ndugu View Post
    wah, musim liburan, pada pulang kampung ya
    have fun mbok
    Sendirinya juga

Quote Originally Posted by mbok jamu View Post
    Always wanted to know how it feels to be fat and now I am! But not obese yet. It feels heavy, everything is nyembul and nyempil. And man, I feel sleepy all day. Lucky Mami got a new driver so I could have a snooze whenever it was macet. Bandung is getting hotter but fat makes me sweaty even more. It makes everything bigger, I feel very montok. This is bad.
    Montok is sexy, mbok
    There is no comfort under the grow zone, and there is no grow under the comfort zone.

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain.

But you can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Time to pack and go.

One o'clock in the morning. Have been reading Tempo special edition this week. I wonder when his family is going to get justice. I wonder if his killer(s) can sleep at night - the psychopaths who feel neither remorse nor shameful - the demons. The humans didn't see them coming, giving away their itinerary without thinking. A foolishness that had to be paid by one's death. Brave but naive, so innocent.

I miss the old days when private things were kept private, when people thanked God by praying not updating their status, when parents celebrated family special days with their kids instead of facebook friends, when people had better hearing coz they didn't grow ear sets, when cellulites were hidden well, when the boobs were in, when men talked less, when ... sigh

When people embarrassed for their mistakes, when news were noteworthy information, when the quality of life was more important than the quantity, when women had less tattoos, when the world was less populated, when people enjoyed good conversations without scrolling their mobiles up and down.
    Last edited by mbok jamu; 08-12-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Forgot why I decided to study again, I feel like giving up. This is the time to remind myself of the rewards, the promotions and the increases afterwards. Not to mention the relief when having it all completed. I'm so exhausted today, can't think of anything to write anymore. Good night and good luck.

Happy, nervous, excited.. An opportunity to start my own business has arrived and the best thing is I don't have to quit my job.
    They love the sample, they want more, they want to buy it. Can I do it? Can I make more? I gotta do it right, from the beginning, research, a lot of research, selling price, packaging, agreement, etc. Next year, yes, I gotta finish that too, next year.

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast, in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. (Ovid)

Never thought hubby would be this excited. I knew he was happy about it but he has done his own research and even bought me some equipments already. He has also spread the word at work and taken orders from his mates. 'You are my best hubby,' I joked with him. 'What?? How many husbands you have!?'

More samples, more compliments. Even had an offer for a direct selling in a couple of months time which means me and the customers, face to face. 'The customers are going to love it', they said. I feel like entering another zone and it's not my comfort one. It's dark and I have not found the light switch. I got a lot to do yet I'm here typing it all out. Maybe I just go back to bed, it's a holiday season anyway.

Missing the days when I had no worries whatsoever, when I had my family and everyone around me. I would have been sitting with the old man and listening to his inspiring stories. I'm just a little ape who have strong feet to stand on but still need my parents to hold onto.

Frustrating. How difficult it is to find some things in this country. Hence I always refer it as kampung. Indonesia has everything and anything is possible. Looks like I need some changes of plan. Starting your own business is not easy at all.

What's better than Indonesian pandan cake that just came out of the oven? Nothing. The taste was wonderful, the fragrance was magical and the colour was so natural. I didn't have to use any colour additive, just heaps of pandan leaves, no bitterness whatsoever. My waistline.. o yeah.. I'll work on that.. later.

My last post. Six hours to go until the new year. My family, my health, my work, my study and my business.
    It is going to be one hell of a year!

i don't understand what you talking about

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456